Current Research Projects
Listed by institution (and what Cancer Computer service offering they are using)
- Indiana University Medical School (OSG – Splinter Project)
- Harvard Medical School (OSG – Structural Biology Grid)
- University of Nebraska Medical Center (OSG-XSEDE – Meta-genomics and Cancer research data)
- University of California, San Francisco (OSG-XSEDE – Custom protein design)
- Clemson University (OSG – Constructing gene interaction graphs at high scale)
- Johns Hopkins University (Galaxy Server)
- Oregon Health & Science University (Galaxy Server)
- University of Guelph, Institute for Comparative Cancer Investigation (Cancer Computer Cloud)
- Stanford University (Folding @ Home, a public project, scavenged CPU+GPU cycles)
- University of Washington (Rosetta @ Home, a public project, scavenged CPU cycles).
- Saga Medical Center Koseikan, Japan (Smash Childhood Cancer, a public project, scavenged CPU cycles)
- Princess Margaret Cancer Center (Mapping Cancer Markers), a public project, scavenged CPU cycles.